Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If it ain't broke don't fix it!

OK I just have to vent

I dislike messing /tinkering with my gyro as I have plenty of other stuff to do cause you are right, tinkering with something you do not understand can result in an outcome you didnt originally want.Having said that, I have spent the last hour messing with my rotors trying to get them a bit smoother. I know who to blame for not having smooth rotors and thats the AD to get new hub bars, had a beautiful smooth set of rotors, sent them away [with the original hub bar which consequently got misplaced ] and the rotors have never been the same again. :"( :"( :"( :"( :"( :"( :"(Rotors seem a bit smoother but I really am only guessing which I dislike intensely as you can bet that tomorrow with full fuel and a bit different sort of day, I"m going to get a different result

Comment

Hear hear Peg. The hard part is to find the compromise between, "if it aint broke don"t fix it" and "preventative maintenance" ;DAussie Paul.

Comment

one thing women are good at is telling half a story. and make it where you ask for the other half. L.O.L.

Comment

Agreed. There is obviously more to tell here.

Comment

What the? Thought the story told itself.

Comment

Peg, your new signature is the best one yet. L.O.L.

Comment

What the? Thought the story told itself.

Comment

Working...
                X