Simulator Programmes for Gyros

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simulator Programmes for Gyros

Has anyone ever found a good computer flight simulation for Gyros. Birdmanpete

Has anyone ever found a good computer flight simulation for Gyros. Birdmanpetehttp://www.gyroplanepassion.com/FlightSimulators.html

Comment

duno bout simulation, but i got plenty of vid footage.

Comment

I am very grateful for the responses to this issue so far. The link to Gyro Passion was disappointing. Prolonged links led only to primitive adaptations of model aircraft and the ubiquitous Micro Soft Cessna. The Cessna is a perfect example of a very good simulation if you are going to fly any of a wide range of single engined, fixed wing aircraft. Hundreds of free hours on that Cessna, will teach you things you probably can"t afford to hire an aircraft and instructor for. The same is sort of true for Glider Pilots wishing to develop their own intuitive responses to thermal flying. 50 hours on a simulator is probably only equalled by two seasons (and significant cost) with the real thing. I suspect the same applies to Gyros. Birdy has written much about reading the rotor and has indicated that he has a heap of video. I can"t help thinking that combining all of that data (visual spoken and conceptual) onto an inter active

Comment

Sorry Pete, i was tryn to be a smartass.Yes, iv got plenty of vids, but im not sure wot anyone could lean from it, cept how reliable a 912 is, and how much faith i have init.

Comment

Working...
          X