Insurance any one

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insurance any one

I am just wondering if any one can give me any idea about Insurance for a gyro?I have been flying gyro for many years now with out one, no problems so far. But there is a new Gyro$$$$$$$ coming and I am starting to worry a littelPersonally I don,t like

I got insurance through RGIB.

Comment

not with the price of wheat!

Comment

We receive about 8 cents for a loaf of bread delivered to rail bulkhead.Then take out our expences.Was worth more in the 80"s.

Comment

I found RGIB pretty good to deal with.Jeff.

Comment

only asset is my gyro so if i crash it they can`t get blood out of a stone!

Comment

Jeff according to JAL it would cost about 4800$ to have a 65000 thousand dollar gyro ensured. Because we don"t have any wheat up her in Kununurra

Comment

Email sent Thomas.Regards,Jeff.

Comment

Jeff according to JAL it would cost about 4800$ to have a 65000 thousand dollar gyro ensured. Because we don"t have any wheat up her in Kununurra

Comment

I offer insurance similar to most companies. You just send me $100 and when you need to make a claim I"ll tell you to go to hell. Its a win win situation: I get rich and you think you get peace of mind.I think I might up my premiums and then offer a discount for prompt payments. I"ll get richer and you will feel better again. And then the ultimate gift: if you dont make a claim in 100yrs I will refund you 10% ( yes 10%) of your last premium ( if you happen to be still alive). God I love this business of helping people at there most vulnerable moments. I feel so good (and rich). Ken

Comment

Spot on ken.

Comment

Thank you all for your reply,I think a have enough info to make up a my mind wether to go insured, or take the risque.I think puplice liability is definitely worth to consider. ??? it is just a shame hull cover is so high.

Comment

Working...
                        X