Gyros in metro Adelaide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gyros in metro Adelaide

Hi there,My name is Mark, I"m new to the forum.

Hi Mark,To answer you question simply, No not alot happens around Adelaide it self.... But our SA Rotorclub President resides in Adelaide and i"ll Private Message his number and email address so ya can have a chat.The only Instuctor for Gyroplanes in SA is Kevin Traeger at Lameroo where he resides, I"ll also PM his details, He can usually assist in finding a suitable machine for you all so.North of Adelaide there is 3 of us that are fairly active, Myself in Snowtown and 2 others up at Jamestown.Regards,

Comment

hey Trent I think you need to have a look at your club

Comment

Hi Mark, I"m thinking i might know you though a mutual friend. Trent has pointed you in a positive direction. have a look through the forum in some older topics and posts if you have a bit of spare time, there is lots of info for you to check out. SA rotor club would be a good spot for you to find some answers to any questions you may have.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Thanks Trent and everyone for your replies, I"ll keep checking in on this forum and have a browse through the archives, and hopefully meet some of you in the future.

Comment

Hi Mark,As Trent has rightly pointed out there is not much that happens within a stone’s throw of Adelaide.

Comment

Thanks Trent and everyone for your replies, I"ll keep checking in on this forum and have a browse through the archives, and hopefully meet some of you in the future.

Comment

Hi There Mark,I fly a gyro just outside the metro area of Adelaide. I am based at Goolwa and fly an ELA08S, I"ve been into Aldinga a couple of times and regularly fly around the Southern Fleurieu.As Shaun mentioned the club for SA is SA Rotors, a great club and full of very friendly, helpful people. Both Kevin and Nick have years and years of experience of flying gyros and should be contacted if you wish to learn. Joining the club is also worthwhile as you will get loads of advice and just being able to meet with like minded people is great and then at least you don"t feel isolated in this most wonderful form of flying.I first found Lameroo just prior to migrating to Aus. in 2006 and everybody there could not have been more inviting. If you want to travel down to Goolwa to talk more just PM me and we can arrange a time.Dave

Comment

Mark, Be warned that once you meet Nick you will never have a dull moment again and he is a great host too. Just ask him what he did as a young fella around the wineries. Hi Nick good to see you on here for once, now come on open up with your great laugh. I travelled from WA to spend time flying with Kevin, great blokes like all the SA members. Cheers Des Garvin.

Comment

It would be magic flying around the Fleurieu Dave, thanks for the info.

Comment

Working...
                        X