X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xenon in Quirindi NSW

Like the gull wing door arrangment. Cheers Des Garvin

Comment

Hope there was no damage to the contents of that fragile container..

Comment

Hope there was no damage to the contents of that fragile container..

Comment

your last photo shows them as a awsomely wide but aerodymic shaped gyro.great shot from the back. so what is the motor horse power. is it 80 ????

Comment

So is Peg now the offical sales person for the Xenon ???? Nice pics. Which one is going to Birdy for evaluation as a workhorse.

Comment

Des, Des you dont get it do you, i not taking my baby out to that desert rat. ;D

Comment

Des I"ll sell you one not a problem

Comment

No, I think hot pink for our mate Des.Graeme.At least I would stand out in the flight line as easy to find, but on second thoughts old mate Russy may get upset at pinching his colour. ;D.Des.

Comment

Great breders those Xenon, first there was two then there were four!!

Comment

Great breders those Xenon, first there was two then there were four!!

Comment

I will get some more pictures up soon.... just need to catch up on 50 mil jobsOn another subject

Comment

Great to hear they are selling well, no reason they shouldnt cause they have lots going for them. I prefer the side by side seating rather than the bob sled thing and they are a proven long distance tourer!!Well done .

Comment

Working...
                          X