New Guy With A Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Guy With A Question

Hey guys, I know this question will most probably sound dumb to a lot of you, but was just wondering what the laws are in regards to flying gyros around, say for instance, to work and back each day?I have just noticed that I have never really seen gyros out and about and was wondering what the go there is.Cheers

Hello there ..... depends where "work and back" is and what airstrips are there and what kind of airspace you are flying through.

Comment

Welcome to the forum new guy.The short answer is that if its a airport like Mildura, non tower, regular airline flights in and out you can fly your gyro in and out of these but you do need to be of course, licensed, gyro registered, you need a

Comment

sweet, thanks guys. im in sydney, hills district. i live on 14acres and own a bobcat, my airport is always open for business i heard that flying over populated areas was a no go, but if i can get endorsements....oh yeah!

Comment

I have to check up with the rules & regs but flying over poulated areas is still not on, however, there usually is enough gaps to get in and out of most places.Where"s Sam when you need him ???

Comment

Working...
          X