Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Magni M22, ELA Turbo 08 or Auto gyro MTO Sport?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greg,I am very dissappointed that you felt comfortable in revealing our personal conversation that took place many years ago.To reveal it in a way that was advantageous to you.You are a very common man, and, can you be trusted again?Who is next on your list?

Comment

Oh Mitch, you go"n straight to hell for that one.
      Attached Files

Comment

I like to stay with known info, rather than speculation. From info in Australia, I"ve heard of only one British MT-03 aircraft that showed cracks in the airframe. It was suspected from repeated landing on the keel. Regardless of the reason, the Auto-gyro factory made same changes to strengthen the airframe design on the MTO Sport to further prevent this from occurring. As previously discussed the 1500 hr airframe inspection is by non destructive test means and not airframe disposal. A responsible daily pre-flight check of course includes an airframe check.From the above discussion, It"s obvious to see how passionate people feel from the opinions expressed, and in life there are plenty of different points of view. I really like the machines coming out of Europe. I agree they are not the cheapest option, but some of us in the market like them.

Comment

Anyway,I have flown an ELA a couple of times, what do I think?

Comment

JordyBack to your original question.Wen I stared flying gyro I had a singel seat open frame Rosco maschine with a powerfull 2 stroke.At the time it I was sure it is the best fun you can have with your pans on.Now I fly a import from Europe and would never lookback.Just make a list of your favorite gyros you like,and find people that have got one I am sure you would make better judgementsafter a little flight with them!And after you have been in a MTO sport come and see me I have one for sale! you can pick the colour just bring about 80K,swith youCheersThomas

Comment

In an ELA I could!!

Comment

Good choice. Well done.Enjoy and Fly Safe.Mitch

Comment

Well i just done a deal on a new machine and it should be flying for 80k in oz ???? got me stumpedHuh?????

Comment

Test flying time Jordy. Enjoy!

Comment

I must have missed it.Gyro pilot humor!!!

Comment

On the subject of pricing, I"ve just noticed that the Auto-gyro Aust website has a Christmas sale and the MTO Sport 912 with radio, helmet & jacket is $81,950. Pretty close to the $80K discussed above.Jeff.

Comment

Working...
                        X