New XENON on the way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New XENON on the way

Just thought i would get on here and type something instead of just reading and let everyone know that my shinny new xenon is on the way ,I spent a great week in charters towers earlier this month flying these great machines with bones and Finlay finished jumping though

Great to hear of another happy avaiator and a new Xenon to add to the list of Xenons in the country.You will love your machine !!! Way to go!!Put a VHF in as well and go tour the country. You only need a hand held ELT beacon to complete the package .Actually, you should have a beacon no matter what you do.

Comment

Great to hear of another happy avaiator and a new Xenon to add to the list of Xenons in the country.You will love your machine !!! Way to go!!Put a VHF in as well and go tour the country. You only need a hand held ELT beacon to complete the package .Actually, you should have a beacon no matter what you do.Thanks Brian, thats the only thing i forgot, Adrian line yourself up a elt, compolsory for a 2 seater now, give me a ring if you want.

Comment

P.S Don"t get a big head Bones i just real appreciate everthing you and Peg have done

Comment

Aaawww Graeme....... don"t hold back i need a laugh

Comment

this is a hellofa coincidence. ???I know of a Peg n Bones too, but obviously different to these two.

Comment

Adrian, down to the longest week in history, i looking forward to getting down that way to finish your licence and go flying in that area.

Comment

Working...
              X