Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Avalon Airshow .......Something Missing ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Ken...Yes I have to agree it is the more direct route, thats why I went that way, but its a bit tough when you have your gyro on the back and a camper coming up the rear, but I did like the country side and I wasnt in too much of a rush so on balance it was bearable.Your property sounds interesting...what side of the dirt section is it on? the Crookwell or Bathurst side?"HE IS MORE MYSELF THAN I AM"

Comment

Ken,Could you please email details of the lots with asking prices / survey info to neast@tac.com.au.Thanks,Nick.

Comment

G'day fellas. We are 3k's from the Crookwell end of the bitumen, on that 5k length of dirt just before the new bridge when travelling nth. About 40ks north of Crookwell.Nick, we don't have definite prices as yet as we are waiting for the bitumen to come past our place but will try to scan and email a plan in the next few days. One block 200ac has a 4br house and shearing shed. It's all being re-fenced. Crookwell is 25min, and Goulburn 50min,and I think Bathurst is about 1 hr. I will go flying out there in the next couple of months and take some photo's. The dirt finishes at our nthn boundary and starts 3k's before our sthn boundary. We have been asked not to put the new front fence up until they get rid of some of the trees as it is to be bitumened shortly. The strip actually passes through 3 of the 200acre blocks but the 88B instrument will provide shared access to all blocks. Ken

Comment

G'day Ken,It looks like interesting country on my topo map. Would you care to post GPS co-ords of the blocks and/or strip?Daj

Comment

I live about 30k's from where Ken's land is (I'm at Wyangala Dam) and can vouch for the area... I might be a bit biased but It seems like there is something to do every weekend within about 80k's. Big skies, not too far from the big smoke, and you can make up your own rules as soon as you get through your gate.ken, we chatted at Cooma for a short while, I'd like to come visit when you'll be flying there if possible...cheers,...Art Spink...

Comment

Working...
            X