Darwin 2006 ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darwin 2006 ???

Just letin you all know that we are putting our hand up to have next years nationals up ear[8D]2000mtr bitumen strip,showers, toilets,shady camping, AT THE STRIP,township of Batchelor 2 minutes walk from strip,fuels,shops,boooooze.The airstrip is CTAF, density alt usually 2100ft,temps day 30, night 23. Litchfield national park 20 min driving with great waterholes, waterfalls, swimming of course.As to flying.......well you will think you have died and gone to heaven[] remote lodges with airstrips abound, all within 1hrs flying time,they too have pools,food etc and would luv to see you.Then we have........ KAKADU......escarpments,waterfalls,floodplains,cro cs,buffs,pigs, you can chase the lot[]So start planning your trip ......coz it's goin to happen[][][]RDC

Please note:The closing date for expressions of interest to host the Nationals 2006 in the latest Gyro News is incorrect. It should read 30th April 2005, not July. Anyone interested in hosting this event, please contact the Secretary for a set of Guidelines.At this stage it seems we have 3 groups expressing an interest in hosting 2006 Nationals!!LlewellaGoing the extra miles puts you miles ahead of your competition.

Comment

Lew.........too late, it's ear,non negotiable, already sent the invite to john howard.......You beta beleeve it.....it's on[][] EAR........RussRDCPS.....the only guideline needed, is the guideline on the road map to git ear[]

Comment

Llew, who are the expressions of interest at this time? I don't know what happened with the dates, your e-mail said May, maybe I got July from the editors documentation, sorry about that.Barry Ferguson,ASRA WebmasterPh (07)5464-4993Int +61 7 5464-4993

Comment

No problems Barry. It used to be July, but the Board decided that the more time the host had, the better to prepare.LlewellaGoing the extra miles puts you miles ahead of your competition.

Comment

Mmmmmm, there is a sign at the end of my road on the Warrego Highway "Darwin 3600 k's", a bit much to drag my machine there and back. I would have thought Evans Head would be a contender!Barry Ferguson,ASRA WebmasterPh (07)5464-4993Int +61 7 5464-4993

Comment

Grrrrrrrrrrrr[V]U gota deathwish.........mate[}]......RussRDC

Comment

I'm with you Russ.Time they had another terror-tory welcome.....territory telf from the dead, red centreFlying - The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss. (Douglas Adams-The Hitch-Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy)

Comment

come on boys S.A. is great we will look after you territorians long as you dont mind a bit of tequilla instead of rum !!!!!!!!!! just joking,I have say russ you have a lot to top up there except the distance,where in with a chance be good to see all you lot down south

Comment

Hey Woody.......only terror torians know how to have a REAL good timeForgit bowt rules etc, just party mate, and I'm serious too[]Rum,pigs,camels,crocs,buffs,guns,gyros....one hell ova mix mate......trust me.Growin old is compulsory......growin up ain't[]Stay tuned folks, it's on up ear[]And remember.....be nice to your kids, coz they chooze your nursing home[^] ........RussRDC

Comment

Working...
                    X