Where is Birdy ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is Birdy ???

Hi Birdy, I hope you are OK. [?]You haven't posted for over 12 days [:0]Just give a sign, you are all right, we are worried about you [] PTKay

Yup me too Birdy.I miss reading about your adventures.Hey Mate there are a lot of hard heads out there,where I'm from we call um Catfish,"all mouth and no brains."But there are just as many of us that read and take what you say as good info.Me old Dad always said "hard heads make soft arses".CheersSonnyIntelligence is not a privilege,it is a gift and should be used for the good of mankind.

Comment

Hi Guys, Birdy's wife took him on a holiday about 3,500 kms from his 'comfort zone', which included going to our Nationals over Easter weekend. He had a great time flying Mitch's 'Butterfly' and Waddles' Monarch. The temperatures in Cooma NSW were a lot cooler than in Alice Springs NT, but birdy was still mostly seen flying in his 'thongs'!!!LlewellaGoing the extra miles puts you miles ahead of your competition.

Comment

If you look under General Topics, Comma 2005 [should be Cooma] you will see Birdy in some of the photos. http://www.asra.org.au/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=917. Don't know if this link will work.LlewellaGoing the extra miles puts you miles ahead of your competition.

Comment

Llewella, You should clarify what "Thongs" are here in OZ.For the benifit of our US friends thongs are worn on one's feet,they are not underwear as in American vocabulary.The thought of Birdy wearing a nice little black "Thong" is not a memory I wish to have.M Barker

Comment

Murray,You mean he HASN'T been putting mustard on cows while wearing only tiny underwear??? I am crushed and disillusioned

Comment

Well he may just do that,I mean what he does in his spare time while no one is looking is really none of my buisiness.M Barker[]

Comment

Everyone knows Troy Dann wears a thong , maybe the NT guys are on to something!

Comment

Birdman is gunna stick his pink thong right up you blokes rrses, complete with foot. Ken

Comment

Saw the "where's birdy" post and thought, 'sumone miss'n me'?Then I read the thread and discovered your talk'n bout sumone else.Ignorance is bliss............but only till you realise you were.Ingratitude stinks.......be generous carefully.

Comment

I don't think so....

Comment

Working...
                      X