Re: Monarch with Upgrades.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Monarch with Upgrades.

Mitch is comeing to the darkside with me to fly chutes.Use the force mitch.Graeme.

Mitch, what"s happening there old mate you on a mission of some sort????

Comment

Gleeso,Temora is booked. ;DWorked out how to make the GG blades fit and ended up with a simple fix. Thurs thru Sunday inclusive. As to being on a mission of some sort, I"m not sure.I"m prepared to sell the blue Monarch. I am still an advocate of CLT. I"m not leaving the gyro fraternity. Flying a gyro continues to be one of my greatest passions. Gra Gra, You crazy coot never in my wildest dreams have I contemplated taking it up.Sam,Yep.....been following all your posts ole mate. You know where I stand. Soldier on. You must be getting them Kruzzas down pat by now.I hope you saved me some stick time in your Kruzza See you all at Temora.Mitch

Comment

Pics of Gyro Vanhttp://www.asra.org.au/smf/index.php?topic=900.0

Comment

Sam,Yep.....been following all your posts ole mate. You know where I stand. Soldier on. You must be getting them Kruzzas down pat by now.I hope you saved me some stick time in your Kruzza See you all at Temora.MitchYou get their and I"ll get you up, in the air that is ;DSee YAP.S A 2 seater and instructor rating is now over due ol MATESamL..............

Comment

P.S A 2 seater and instructor rating is now over due ol MATENot this numb nutted Numbat! I"ll be there.Mitch

Comment

Working...
            X