Kruza

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kruza

I have been reading up on the kruza 2 and I"m not sure if i am understanding it right.The kruza is 360kg empty chuck two 80 kilo blokes 20 kilo"s luggage leaves approx 60 liters fuelCorrect???? just making sure I"m not missing anything. I weigh 100 kilo, full tanks leave an **** cheek at home i guess!!!!Where are the gyro"s for us fat bastards.

Hi LukeI can assure you, the KRUZA will haul 2 of you plus more no problems and still acheive 600FPM Regards SamL..................

Comment

Hi Sam,Will you be at Burren

Comment

Hi Sam,Will you be at BurrenSorry Luke, but I will not be attending.
        Attached Files

Comment

Hi Sam, Do you know if there will be a kruza that might be open for a tif

Comment

Hi Sam, Do you know if there will be a kruza that might be open for a tif
            Attached Files

Comment

Hi Sam,I am in the West and will be heading over to Burren next month for the nationals, that is where i am hoping to get a tif.I am going to be moving from weight shift to gyro and want to have a feel of as many types of gyro as possible to help in the decision of what to buyCheersLuke

Comment

Hi Sam,I am in the West and will be heading over to Burren next month for the nationals, that is where i am hoping to get a tif.I am going to be moving from weight shift to gyro and want to have a feel of as many types of gyro as possible to help in the decision of what to buyCheersLukeWeight Shift Ehhhhhh Luke, you will never look back ;D ;D ;DCheers SamL..........

Comment

"I am in the West and will be heading over to Burren next month for the nationals, that is where i am hoping to get a tif."Luke,Sams at Mangalore (melbourne) and Kruza factory is at Echuca. Might be on your path.

Comment

Weight Shift Ehhhhhh Luke, you will never look back ;D ;D ;DCheers SamL..........And that is from a guy called SamL who used to be a trike pilot, eh Sam?Aussie Paul.

Comment

Yes I"m also a weight shift convert. Didn"t know that Sam was too. The best part is not needing to get up out of bed before sunrise on the weekends to get the smoothest air. The gyro ride is always smooth in comparison

Comment

I love to fly and I love to sleep. I am deffanatly hearing yu.LukeP.S. Not at the same time haha ;D

Comment

And that is from a guy called SamL who used to be a trike pilot, eh Sam?Aussie Paul. Hi PaulYep finally saw the light, sold the trike and have never looked back ;D however I still enjoy the occasional trike ride (in calm conditions )Cheers SamL......

Comment

Working...
                          X