No announcement yet.

RAF 2000 Hybrid Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, Fella"s the complaints are rolling in and I would rather be using my Presidential time for other ASRA things than checking posts.Some of the comments on this page are a bit much and probably libellous. Please delete.

Comment

Ha ha, come in spinners!!!!! So predictable. :Paul, I hope a sale goes well. Aussie Paul.

Comment

Tell me, wots a "Remote prerotator"?Hi BirdyWhen I bought the machine it had a large, and I"m talking about 3kg, starter motor mounted at the head of the mast on the right hand side. I"ve put a pre rotator motor at the base of the mast with a shaft running up to the rotor head and the ring-gear. Less weight at the head resulting in less vibration. I"d like to say I thought it up myself but I"d have to admit Rob P gave me the idea. How else would I descibe this but as a "remote prerotator"?PS. I"m proud to say I do eat beef

Comment

Yes Mr Bruty, it was about 2" HTL, one up and half fuel, but two up it was at the 5"-6" HTL mark.I am surprised that you post on this topic after you sold G400 to these people as a death trap. A stuffed rotor head that had been pranged and was in need of drastic repair along with other important controls, and you never mentioned any of this to them.Graeme.I had nothing to do with the sale of G-400. Just shows how little you actually know Graeme.

Comment

I had nothing to do with the sale of G-400. Just shows how little you actually know Graeme.

Comment

Murray and committee,This public display of hostility must stop.Time for ASRA too intervene with the legal eagles and too put this behind us.

Comment

Ok, Fella"s the complaints are rolling in and I would rather be using my Presidential time for other ASRA things than checking posts.Some of the comments on this page are a bit much and probably libellous. Please delete.Don"t worry Murray, I can take it.

Comment

Working...
                X