RAF 2000 Hybrid Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RAF 2000 Hybrid Discussion

RAF 2000 Hybrid G-400 for sale.All the usual instruments and in dash radio. Hang checks show a thrust line 5" below centre, flys beautifully, Really 5" below centre line thrust???

I was there during the COG test and I think what Paul means is 5 Inch HTL. That was two up full fuel (over 80 litres)

Comment

Thanks Murray. Thought it musta been a mistake.

Comment

Oops....As Murray say"s, 5" above. Now corrected

Comment

i was on a farm at childers about the 14th may from memory when i heard and saw a red gyro take off from childers airport heading to bundaberg. was that you and was that when you flew to rob p.....north of bundy place???

Comment

After I built G-400 in 2002 I flew over 700 hours of training students and various component testing in her. During that time she was less than 2" HTL. Power was a 120hp ej-20, and a NZ Sub4 box.I flew her from Ballarat Vic to the Nationals at Alice Springs and back in 2004. She was the best fully enclosed side by side gyroplane I had flown prior to my Firebird.Aussie Paul.

Comment

After I built G-400 in 2002 I flew over 700 hours of training students and various component testing in her. During that time she was less than 2" HTL. Power was a 120hp ej-20, and a NZ Sub4 box.I flew her from Ballarat Vic to the Nationals at Alice Springs and back in 2004. She was the best fully enclosed side by side gyroplane I had flown prior to my Firebird.Aussie Paul. Yes Mr Bruty, it was about 2" HTL, one up and half fuel, but two up it was at the 5"-6" HTL mark.I am surprised that you post on this topic after you sold G400 to these people as a death trap. A stuffed rotor head that had been pranged and was in need of drastic repair along with other important controls, and you never mentioned any of this to them.Graeme.

Comment

14th may was that you and was that when you flew to rob p.....north of bundy place???

Comment

after you sold G400 to these people as a death trapG"day Graeme.I was hoping past history may not get raised, water under the bridge etc, but you"re not wrong. It"s no mistake that I"ve listed the changes I"ve made. G=400 is now a very different machine, safe, reliable and constructed of the correct materials

Comment

Yet another Bruty victim.................nothing is too low for this mongrel, would love to spill the beans on this !@#$%^&*.........but folks can;t be bothered to go public, they just don"t forget. 25 yrs of shafting folks this rsole has achieved, and he believes he"s squeeky clean every time.Hope you burn in hell!@#$%^&*()))))))) > > > >
                    If you aim for nothing, you'll hit it every time

Comment

It"s no mistake that I"ve listed the changes I"ve made. G=400 is now a very different machine, safe, reliable and constructed of the correct materialsOw!!!............ Tell me, wots a "Remote prerotator"?

Comment

One morning a blind bunny was hopping down the bunny trail and tripped over a Large snake and fell, kerplop right on his twitchy little nose. "Oh please Excuse me," said the bunny. "I didn"t mean to trip over you, but I"m blind and Can"t see.""That"s perfectly all right," replied the snake. "To be sure, it was my fault. I didn"t mean to trip you, but I"m blind too, and I didn"t see you coming. By The way, what kind of animal are you?"Well, I really don"t know," said the bunny. "I"m blind, and I"ve never seen Myself. Maybe you could examine me and find out." So the snake felt the bunny all over, and he said, "Well, you"re soft, and Cuddly, and you have long silky ears, and a little fluffy tail and a dear Twitchy little nose. You must be a bunny rabbit!"The bunny said, "I can"t thank you enough. But by the way, what kind of animal Are you?" The snake replied that he didn"t know, and the bunny agreed to examine him, And when the bunny was finished, the snake asked, "Well,what kind of anAnimal am I?" The bunny had felt the snake all over, and he replied, "You"re slimmy, you"re Cold, you"re slippery, and you haven"t got any balls...You must be a Paul Bruty .."

Comment

a n y w a y, it could of been then, i was just recollecting, not long before then a week or two i went to robs [ drive ] as the weather was a bit crap, went in and said g"day, rob came back with a " wanna go for a fly and test these new rotors", i looked at the sky and said you just want me as ballast.YEP !!!! lol. if they were the ones you got then they were as smooth as. not a bit of stick shake in them.hope you enjoyed your visit.

Comment

some stuff has been deleted but I"m thinking the wrong stuff......[i][u]This comment added by the webmaster:- I split the topic as most was unrelated,

Comment

I think you will find that webby just separated the thread a bit.Left the fist part in the for sale section and moved the comments not related to the sale over here.Graeme.

Comment

Working...
                              X