Mto cavalon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mto cavalon

Was at the sky ranch today for the release of the new cavalon , it was a great day , hats of to Neil and hunter , cheers lads .

I flew up from Newcastle for the Cavalon weekend and to also get my service completed at Autogyro. What a great weekend flying and opportunity to meet other pilots. The Cavalon quality of finish is amazing and it flew beautifully. I flew all 3 models over the weekend. Here are a few photos of the aircraft. Many thanks to the Autogyro team - Hunter, Willi, Tina and Neil for the excellent hospitality.Jeff.

Comment

Any photos of the inside of the Cavalon Jeff?Not sure about that colour scheme!

Comment

Any photos of the inside of the Cavalon Jeff?Not sure about that colour scheme!It"s a good thing we are not all the same, the world would be boring.I liked the colour scheme, but then I think Pauline Hansen is good looking too.Graeme.

Comment

Yes, but sorry the photo is a bit dark.
          Attached Files

Comment

some times he"s a sick puppy and sometimes i think he"s funny. i actually laughed at that one .

Comment

Warren and Willi flying the Cavalon around Lake Keepit:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O05tFGBTsO4Good views from inside and out :-)

Comment

Working...
              X