Sad News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sad News

I have been informed that Warwick Ladbrooke from Tamworth passed away on the weekend after a long battle with cancer. His funeral will be on Thursday at Tamworth.Warwick, aka Ozzy Woz aka, the Crash Test Dummy (& he had the suit to prove it), was a real character and top pilot who has been around the gyro scene for many years, and will missed by all his Gyro friends.

I met Woz at Cooma, shot some real nice video of him doing his thing in his crash test dummy suit in his gyro. He sure could fly.Young Matty Gleason rang me last night with the sad news. Apparently Warrick lived his life as if he had no cancer, just got on with it. I enjoyed meeting him and wish I"d knowen him better. My sincere condolences to his family and friends.Mitch

Comment

Awwh Thats a shame.

Comment

Sorry to hear that news, never met him except on the forum where I looked forward to his post"s. Quite entertaining fella.

Comment

Has anyone got a photo of Warwick and his gyro for Gyro News? If someone that knew him well could write a few words that would be good.Send to me murraysbarker@bigpond.com or editor@asra.org.au

Comment

Working...
          X