Forum boring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum boring

The forum has become boring,comon you guysSurely someones had a ding,amongst the dust and fliesWhat about a campfire story,or are you too shy to tellThere"s a lot of people out here,wer"e all as keen as hellThe gyro is a slow machinewith very few moving partsIt takes a lot of skill to fly,or off the track it dartsBut most of prangs you walk away,with only a damaged pridethen only another eight grand or soand back to the sky you rideFlying around in a homemade machine,that was my life"s desireSitting up here with a women and a gyro,what a way to retire!

You got too much time to doodle Max.

Comment

Forum Boring. Funny I was thinking that last night. I was reading some old posts that date back to 2005. Here Chuck Beaty says "The UK forum seems to be dying a lingering death; perhaps we can give the Ozzy forum some mouth to mouth resuscitation (not literally)." Now wondering if the Ozzy forum is the same. What do you reckon, has Birdy"s WASA got off the chain and mated a R22? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yl-pX...eature=related

Comment

Nah,blame Monro,it"s all his fault. ??? Kym

Comment

Working...
        X