Two of the Best !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two of the Best !

A couple of photos of two of our best pilots, one on the ground discussing a flat tyre & the other of Jacko showing how to fly a Rosco built 503. Not a bad angle of bank there !

2 of the best wut??

Comment

2 of the best wut?? I don"t think he was allowed to print on a family forum.Graeme.

Comment

I don"t think he was allowed to print on a family forum.Graeme. ;D..Lameroo 08 or 07 and those in attendance got to see two very impressive demonstrations of gyro flying, two very difernt styles in two very difernt machines but both were built by our premier builder Rosco.When Jacko pulled up after his demo, his performance was that hot that he got a flat

Comment

;D..Lameroo 08 or 07 and those in attendance got to see two very impressive demonstrations of gyro flying, two very difernt styles in two very difernt machines but both were built by our premier builder Rosco.When Jacko pulled up after his demo, his performance was that hot that he got a flat When I talk about gyro"s to people I show them the video of these two different demos and talk about the different styles.I point out the weight of the pilot and horsepower difference between each one, I show them what you can do with this extra horsepower or how you use stored rotor energy if you don"t have it.That was excellent seeing these two very accomplished pilots put on a show for us.Graeme.

Comment

Wot we shoulda dun is swaped rotors over, then youd see a real difference.

Comment

Wot we shoulda dun is swaped rotors over, then youd see a real difference.Okay, what are you saying Birdy?

Comment

Me too Brian.Aussie Paul.

Comment

Could someone please post a video.

Comment

Put the heavy, floaty blades on the lite zinger n the lite blades on the rocket.Iv had 24" rics rotors on the ferel, f***n near spat me out it was so quick.

Comment

Put the heavy, floaty blades on the lite zinger n the lite blades on the rocket.Iv had 24" rics rotors on the ferel, f***n near spat me out it was so quick.Yep, got you now !!The ols Ricks, I reckon they were pretty good blades. You bring up a very good point of gyros having too big a diameter blades, while they provide godd lift, you do loose that quickness.

Comment

Working...
                      X