Taken by a croc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taken by a croc.

Recently a 27 yr. nice polite clean cut educated bloke who was a friend of our daughter came to the peninsular with two french girls and they all had a ride up the beach in my gyro. I hope he scored at least one of the girls later because last saturday he was killed by a mongrel croc. Why can"t the bloody crocs be more selective and take only no-hopers!

Not wantn to sound like im speakn ill of the dead Max, but id calculate that anyone who tries to swim across a crocs dinner plate is kinda a "no hoper". ???Not the sorta thing a switched on bloke would do, even if he was headn toward the French sheela.But i hear wot your sayn, surely there are plenty of others who woulda made just as good a meal.As for shootn the croc, wota f***n wank. >

Comment

You remember what it was like to be a young fella Birdy. Trying to look matcho in front of the ladies by doing some crazy things. Personally I think a good crocs a dead one. They"re only running amuck up here because they attract the tourist dollar.

Comment

"Why can"t the bloody crocs be more selective and take only no-hopers! "Crocs are discerning creatures. From what I hear, Max, you would make mighty tough eating.It was on the news in Melbourne. Very close to home when you know the bloke.Put a few in the Parliament swimming pool, and maybe they will have a rethink.Graham

Comment

I think all the "Dave birds" should come up north and farm crocs. Nice white meat when they"re young and let those big brown eyed loving, spiritual, vegetarian, cows live, Graham ;D

Comment

Red meat or nuthn Maxy. If I wasn"t sposed to eat cows, they wouldn"t be made of meat.

Comment

Working...
            X