You all get a good job

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You all get a good job

Yep thats right i hope you all get a good paying job that you have to pay a heap of tax cause for the first time i give up and going on the dole, gonna just sit around and try the steady life, i am over trying to get ahead and get a base ball bat in the face, so since i got sacked first time ever, i am able to go straight on the dole, so i will be travelling and seeing oz on the tax payer.... ie you

There are plenty doing just that Bones so good luck to you mate, just have fun.I"m getting sick of working harder & for longer than ever before & I would love to be able to travel around without the worry of whats not happening on the station.

Comment

Just be sure to get every penny you can Bones.Its a comfort to know my tax will be go"n to sumone who deserves it. BTW, did you ware the cutters out?

Comment

No but i think i be over to test fly your RAF around Xmas time, not that i intend buying, that will cause more grief

Comment

Why would you want to do that???Get your own gyro. >Been thinkn bout your latest "mate", and recon theres a coupla brite sides to it.First, its his loss, and second, its probably better he gave you the a55, before you ended up ina cage coz you choked the dichead.

Comment

Working...
          X