Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seeking a Senior Instructor visiting Victoria......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeking a Senior Instructor visiting Victoria......

I am urgently seeking a Senior Instructor or above that might be visiting Victoria in the very near future.I have been trying to get a second Instructor to send me solo for quite some time, i have been told by several that i am ready, just need to do more flying.I have my own ELA all ready to go, just need to find an Instructor.I have flown with Peter Prendergast ( first instructor, who has signed me off), The late and Great

I,m counting 5 instructors, now your chasing for another......this has to be a record. Every one of those 5 could teach you to fly a broomstick, and properly.Is there more to this matter??
    If you aim for nothing, you'll hit it every time

Comment

Maybe you wouldn"t be so quick to make unwarranted comments if your identity was more easily accessable, Russ.If you don"t have anything constructive to say, best say nothing at all.Andrew

Comment

Andrew ol china, unwarranted comments, fair go, just done the counting thing from your own words.....re read your posting.Now to my identity.....Christ mate, I,m all through this forum....ph numbers the lot.I left this last bit for my closer.......as I thought, your seeking yet another instructor raised my ol eyebrows, gues what, I this evening got a mail from one of
        If you aim for nothing, you'll hit it every time

Comment

Your post didnt read like I think you wanted it to read like Andrew. You probably need a political advisor to do your future speeches

Comment

sorry gents, I read it the way andyw had sent it and thought it was a viable request, and russ I sent you a personnel message off line.

Comment

I don"t for one minute want to look like I am agreeing in public with anything that Russ say"s, but, when I see an add for a gyro that is for sale and it is listed with new mast, rotor and prop, I ask why, what happened.When I read Andrew"s first post I thought why, what happened?Graeme.

Comment

I"m really sure I wouldn"t have to ask what

Comment

Problem solved thanks to a very nice Instructor north of the border who did a southerly fly in for me over the long weekend, now to start clocking up some hours.Thanks for your understanding of the English language Tony...Cheers Andrew....

Comment

Good going Andrew, enjoy and stay safe.Tony, and I did not even need to put the boat in the water...Graeme.

Comment

Great to hear that all went well for you Andrew !!The availability of instructors is a very real problem all over the place. Anyone wishing to become an instructor needs to put their hand up !

Comment

thank you chopper, anyone wishing to put there hand up for a tall student please let me know, he is prepared to travel even to W.A.

Comment

Just a thought Tony, i fly a Cavalon which has adjustable rudder pedals to suit either tall or short people, i have seen people well over six foot fit in comfortably. Neil Farr from Tamworth taught me and i would recomend him to anyone. He has just recently been made a CFI and his details are on the ASRA website, he is also available seven days a week.

Comment

Great to hear that all went well for you Andrew !!The availability of instructors is a very real problem all over the place. Anyone wishing to become an instructor needs to put their hand up !Why would any one want to do it the way things are now? Seriously, why do you think i am not doing it any more?

Comment

Hey Bones,What do you mean the way things are now?Dean

Comment

Working...
                              X