Wondai 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wondai 2014

25 days to go - The Magni is waiting in anticipation!

There is a fair few of us from the Newcastle, Sydney and Wollongong area warming up our engines as well representing Autogyro, Magni and ELA. There could also be a cameo appearance from the new TAG gyro!!!!!!!!

Comment

That is fantastic news - fly safe and bring pamphlets! I found very a compact hiking chair, a double layer 4 man tent, Coleman sleeping bag and roll up sponge mattress on eBay, the whole lot for less than $250! I don’t know how these guys can make a profit on it, as it is good quality! The side storage compartments on the M22 are great for these events! They create a hassle free flight experience and worry free from things that will come lose or interfere with the flight controls. Each side can hold 75 litres of equivalent space for all the goodies. Regards,Colin

Comment

Looking forward to catching up with everyone :-)

Comment

Yeah I am too Jeff.Can"t wait.Looking forward at looking at the new gyros on the block in the flesh

Comment

From up here, to down there is not looking good. Rain,rain,rain everywhere in Qld, a godsend to many, but a dampener for the upcoming Nats maybe. Looking at BOM it looks like this may go for quite some time.Was toying with jabahooing down and somehow getting G001 from caboolture, to wondai.......let,s see.Be a shame to get rained out, after all the work folks have done getting the Nats sorted.Spoze I could bunk in with muza, heard he was bringing a ute load of liquid stuff, and he don,t mind sharing. ;D
            If you aim for nothing, you'll hit it every time

Comment

If it gets postponed, I"ll have a second chance to come

Comment

What rain for 3 or more weeks.... Better build a boat...

Comment

Working...
                X