June Long Weekend...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• June Long Weekend...

Are the Hunter or the Rylstone guys doing anything over the June long weekend? I need to give the wife a break from Canberra, and thought another trip up north would be good. Check out some wineries etc...

Yeah! Lloyd,We will be at R.R.R. (Rylstone Rotor Ranch) over the long weekend, from Saturday to Tuesday 14th June, see you there.CheersJeff H-S

Comment

Depending on work I hope to be there too. More the merrier.....Art Spink...

Comment

Good News.I will probably drop in on Saturday afternoon to say hi.Matthew Kitchin (Bluesurf) came around for a chat yesterday. He is new to gyros, and is interested in getting a closer look at a gyro that is actually in one piece (rather than mine). He is also interested in taking a TIF, and is happy to travel to Rylestone to meet the guys. He will be moving to Sydney later this year and is looking for an instructor, so I pointed him your way.I'm guessing the CTD will be there also. I have already warned Matt to duck when Woz is flying.It will also be good to meet Art. I'm sure he will have some movies and pics to show us after that last trip!Cheers!Lloyd

Comment

So Art, do you know if you are going yet?

Comment

Finish in Melbourne tomorrow (friday)then back up to home. Still waiting to find out about work in Sydney (on the new Superman movie) so wont know till the last moment.. I have a few new pics and videos but not too much...cheers,...Art Spink...

Comment

The Hunter Valley club will be operating on the long weekend...visitors welcome. we are not that far from the rrr. http://hvgc.tripod.comLet your wings swing...Phil

Comment

Hey woz meister..How is the slash '/' test dummy these days...Your redrive will be on the back of my gyro, I intend to take it up to Denman for a crucifixion (picking session) with a bloody big lump of dee-why (timber / lumber) on it, aka propellor. You're welcome to come see if you wish. I should be there from mid day on sunday all being well,that is if I survive my 19th wedding anniversary dinner.Cheers,Nick.

Comment

Welcome back Woz - been a bit quiet.Tim McClure

Comment

Woz,Stiches and surgery apparently..Yes, I apologise for the misdirection of my priorities, seems I have too many hand brakes of late. The cow **** might end up in the motor, hence no handbrakes permitted to come to the DRR. (Stolen from woz - denman rotor ranch)I won't be able to fly anyway as my machine is not yet finished, I just would like to submit it to the club for examination and 'picking' so they can find all the things I most likely missed. That is the reason for the mid day arrival at DRR. Jack Allen is cobbling together a new hub bar, hence no rotors and no flight, though the two seater an option... I might have forgot how to do it by now.Cheers,Nick.

Comment

Working...
                    X