Verry Punny!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Verry Punny!

Those who jump off a bridge in Paris are in Seine.A man"s home is his castle, in a manor of speaking.Dijon vu - the same mustard as before.Practice safe eating - always use condiments.Shotgun wedding - A case of wife or death.A man needs a mistress just to break the monogamy.A hangover is the wrath of grapes.Dancing cheek-to-cheek is really a form of floor play.Does the name Pavlov ring a bell?Condoms should be used on every conceivable occasion.Reading while sunbathing makes you well red.When two egotists meet, it"s an I for an I.A bicycle can"t stand on its own because it is two tired.In democracy your vote counts. In feudalism your count votes.She was engaged to a boyfriend with a wooden leg but broke it off.A chicken crossing the road is poultry in motion.If you don"t pay your exorcist, You get repossessedWith her marriage, She got a new name and a dress.The man who fell into an upholstery machine is fully recovered.You feel stuck with your debt if you can"t budge it.Local Area Network in Australia - the LAN down under.Every calendar"s days are numbered.A lot of money is tainted - Taint yours and taint mine.A boiled egg in the morning is hard to beat.He had a photographic memory that was never developed.Once you"ve seen one shopping centre, You"ve seen a mall.Bakers trade bread recipes on a knead-to-know basis.Santa"s helpers are subordinate clauses.Acupuncture is a jab well done. A GOOD PUN IS ITS OWN RE-WORD!....fair trade from Sky Wolverines for all the Schitt-humour! ;D

A pity there isn"t a ROTFL icon, I would definatel have used it!

Comment

Working...
    X