Anyone out there

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone out there

Just wondering if there is anyone still using the forum? Doesn't seem like much is happening....
    Tony, Max, where'd you go?

Matt

hello gleeso , I finally found the new sight. only after a phone call from ross M. I'm very guilty of habit [ good and bad ] and kept looking at the short cut to the old site. so I have just now signed on here . the new site has a change that I always wanted so thanks to the web designer. the up/down arrows on the right hand side stay on all the time which is like bloody heaven for me. yes I know I'm a whinger I miss my little " yahoo mate " thou but alas I can live with that. some body has put in a huge effort and they should be congratulated for that.
    come on maxy where are you. drag your self away from all those women.

Comment

wow they are strict here . my word above is "blood" and has a " y" on the end of it. [ insert smiley face here ] sorry webby i'll clean up my act.

Comment

Have you got a cross against your name already Tony [for cursing] and only after one post

Had better not tell you where the are, so don't look to the top right.

Regards

Ross

Click image for larger version

Name:	talking to me .gif
Views:	25
Size:	1.00 MB
ID:	34698

You talking to me Tony
        Last edited by RossM; 22-08-2016, 09:06 PM.
        Remember: no matter where you go, there you are

Comment

I just found this forum. Gidday guys! Just put a 2 seater on 'for sale' but don't see it printed. If it's not there tomorrow I'll try again. Don't worry JC, It's not the one you're paying off! Hope you're still 'on planet' Haven't heard from you for 6 months. I see we're all junior members again. Eye-haaar I feel young again.
          Last edited by mad max; 23-08-2016, 10:12 AM.

Comment

oh ross !!!!!!! the photo of you shows your such a handsome man. [ insert smiley face here ] your wife is 1 lucky woman. ok looking for the smiley faces . this could be difficult . nah !!! my web page missed out on the smiley faces. damn. !!! probably should say damn. bugger then. !!!!!!!! [ insert cranky face here ]

Comment

Hi Tony,
              When you type in the box where it has 'Type something', look across to the right side of the screen, there is a paper with clip image, a letter 'A', and a smiley face. click on the smiley face to bring up different options.

Maybe they have taken this off you for cursing!!!
              Cheers
              Ross

Comment

Comment

There you are. I have been off the air for a few days. Good to see the forum up and running. I'm a bit green at the photo of flying in shorts. Looks like Tony. Last time i managed a flight in n shorts was in central victoria mid summer 4 years ago...

Comment

Yep I'm back in after resetting my password. Tony you will be happy to know that bad radio stories even happen to radio techs. My Xcom thinks its a washing machine and has lost its mind. I have spoken to the lovely Xcom people and they will investigate further.
                    I have been a bit busy of late - we have sold our 15 acre property (now looking for another home without so much as a pot plant) and also am building a hangar on our now privately owned Superlight Aircraft Club airfield at Bindoon W.A.

I notice that the obscene language detector is running full time - it doesn't like the word a55 as in pa55word!

Regards........Chook.

Comment

Good to see you back Chook. I'm surpprised so few have returned. Sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself. (Like I do all day at home) They say talking to yourself is a sign of inteligence and sanity. Hope they are correct!

Comment

Working...
                      X