P.B.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• P.B.

Where the ells me ol mate Paul B. gon.Fall off the planet or sumthn.Ignorance is bliss............but only till you realise you were.You can always get the answer you want, if you ask enough experts.

Nope, he's active in the American forum. I see him online there a lot. He even emailed me once in reply to a posting here on the Aussie forum.Ted

Comment

Birdman,Yes, it is more quiet without him here. No doubt he's done with us for ****ting in his nest. But, don't worry, he'll be back in due course, I have no doubt.Cheers,Nick.

Comment

****'n in his nest???He did all the ****'n.Ignorance is bliss............but only till you realise you were.You can always get the answer you want, if you ask enough experts.

Comment

Do you belong to the KKK Birdy & NickRuss

Comment

The all white american supremicist political party? Last seen at Abu Graib detention facility?I can't vouch for birdman, but I'm led to believe he is of fine character, though just a little red under the collar.I guess if it were the kare, konsideration and kourtesy party I might fit the bill, excuse my spelling.Cheers,Nick.

Comment

Word has it that PB is in New Zealand training.M Barker

Comment

Training? Is he a registered trainer in NZ? Would we have recriprocal rights in NZ? Does a suspension not have any effect over there?That there boy tends to raise a lot of questions doesn't he?Ted

Comment

Mate,Pauly could raise the Titanic!

Comment

Now there's a point,,,I recall he has a ticket to fly over there...I wonder if the NZ guys know of his recent history here?Time will tell if somebody doesn'tNick.

Comment

KKK???I didn't know Paul woz black Russ!No, not the KKK, I just don't like lyers.Ignorance is bliss............but only till you realise you were.You can always get the answer you want, if you ask enough experts.

Comment

Sent Paul an invite to participate in this forum but it seems he's ignoring us. Can't do more than offer an extended hand to him, so i suppose he's off in sulk mode still.Ted

Comment

Working...
                        X