9 years ago yesterday..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9 years ago yesterday..

Not quite sure yet how to reproduce this thread on this forum yet.

http://www.rotaryforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46642

Aussie Paul.

Paul I want to write something to you but I am a a loss for words. It is amazing how time just goes by.

How are you after all this time?

Comment

Some people sadly pay the price of adventure. If it wasn't dangerous it would not be adventure. If you're ever up Darwin way with a caravan Paul, I have a big back yard and live on a tropical peninsular.

Comment

Originally posted by mad max View Post
        Some people sadly pay the price of adventure. If it wasn't dangerous it would not be adventure. If you're ever up Darwin way with a caravan Paul, I have a big back yard and live on a tropical peninsular.
        Definately will Max, thanks.

Aussie Paul.

Comment

Originally posted by WEST OZ FLYER View Post
          Paul I want to write something to you but I am a a loss for words. It is amazing how time just goes by.

How are you after all this time?

Pretty exhausted all the time and severe chronic back pain BUT alive and can tow our caravan as long as we just go at our own pace.
          Blessed with almost four grandkids. Doing a little flying. Have enjoyed learning new technology fitting the caravan for off grid so we can just relax beside an out of the way and away from people places!!

Doctors just can't seem to find a reason for me being so exhausted, so I have to pace myself. After 50+ years of bull at a gate I have learnt how to smell the roses as it were. Thanks for asking.

Aussie Paul.

Comment

Good to hear Paul.

Comment

I think it's great to retire from the 'working world'. Listen to nature. A bit of study - Pholosophy and theology in my case. The odd ride in the sky. Some tinkering in the workshop. One starts to see the world and universe more clearly. I find myself not watching much mainstream TV or newspapers. So much propaganda.

Comment

Working...
              X