Gerry Goodwin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gerry Goodwin

Has anyone got Gerry"s contact details. The number I have doesn"t seem to be connected. Keep getting the "please check the number and try again" message. (02 95259451). Heard he has moved out of Sydney to bush so he could have an airstrip? Maybe he has a new number? Cheers Matthew

I haven"t tried to phone for a while but had the same problem,

Comment

The last I heard which was at Wondai at easter, Gerry is in the process of moving, so that could explain why he is a bit hard to find these days?

Comment

Thanks guys. I am chasing two 40ltr seat tanks if any one has some they would like to part with. Matthew 0427987175

Comment

try this bloke, Tony 07 54 26 48 26, I bought a hirth gear box off him some years back, has was also trying to sell quiet a few parts on the for sale section a while ago too. worth a try.

Comment

Thanks guys I have managed to find some.

Comment

The last I heard which was at Wondai at easter, Gerry is in the process of movingBloodyell, he most be go,n along way.He,s "been moven" for nout 3 years now????

Comment

What about those 70lt seat tanks, anyone got one for sale?

Comment

I gota 70L Gerry tank, 40L minty anda 80L RAF double.

Comment

I asked scott

Comment

Sent Gerry an Email checking if still on-line
                      response below
                      Yes my email is still the same my new phone number is 95934097 but this will only be temporary as we are looking for a suitable farm somewhere in N.S.W.
                      Cheers Gerry.
                      aerodyne AT optusnet DOT com DOT au
                      If someone wants Gerry to live nearby, better give him a farm!
                      Last edited by RossM; 17-12-2016, 06:36 AM.
                      Remember: no matter where you go, there you are

Comment

Thanks RossM.

Comment

Originally posted by birdy View Post
                          The last I heard which was at Wondai at easter, Gerry is in the process of movingBloodyell, he most be go,n along way.He,s "been moven" for nout 3 years now????
                          He was on selling houses Australia earlier this year, trying to sell his house.

https://www.lifestyle.com.au/propert...nsw-house.aspx
                          Last edited by RossM; 13-12-2016, 05:34 AM.
                          Remember: no matter where you go, there you are

Comment

The worst feature of the house is the driveway down to it... I don't know how they got trucks down the driveway to get the building materials down there. The driveway is about 300 meters long atleast and goes down at almost 45 degrees only with tears for houses as any relief.... a truck getting down would need a good clutch to get back up.

Never got to see the 'cavernous garage' ... no one was allowed to se in there, that's was where the rotors were made evidently? Prolly it isn't selling because people would only want the land/location and getting that house bulldozed and the rubble out.... then building a good house would cost arms and legs? Edit: I will change the last sentence to "building the house of their choice" because I thought the house was very nice....
                            Last edited by MadMuz; 19-01-2017, 08:09 AM.

Comment

Working...
                            X