Wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted

I need a RAF fuel tank.....the later version ( it"s the base type one......does not have the fuel up behind your back area )Maybe one laying around at someone"s place ???
    If you aim for nothing, you'll hit it every time

There ya" go Russ -Here"s a RAF fuel tank straight off Google on the Internet!Now, don"t say I never do anything for ya!Reigs ;D ;D ;D ;D

Comment

Look like someone"s already pinched this one

Comment

Ha ha Mark and Tim....Aussie Paul.

Comment

Now, now -Come on, guys.We shouldn"t be too hard on ol" Russ - he"s obviously just bein" a bit nostalgic retracing his roots. After all, he did fly for the Poms during the Crimean War ....Reigs(safely well away from Qld)

Comment

I"ve only met russ

Comment

Count to ten Russy, count to ten. Don"t let these tossers wind you up...Grrrrrrrrrrrr( Can see a mass extermination happining at wondai Nats next yr.......me 357 magnum is ready to go kaboom )

Comment

He"s that out of practice ya all should be safe!!!( Can see a mass extermination happining at wondai Nats next yr.......me 357 magnum is ready to go kaboom ) and it will likely sit Russ on his butt.

Comment

Well, looky looky, the sandgroper has popped up, where you bin ya mongrel, ( you better get in for your chop here, I"ll be missing in action again soon ) You still digin holes for a living.....obviously not hitting oil, persistent little bugger tho, ( maybe just crazy, bored, whatever, Christ i"d givin up yrs ago....maaaate, there"s just sand there.....sand mate ) Give ol Reggy

Comment

Working...
                  X