No announcement yet.

Now, where are those power lines again?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now, where are those power lines again?

I am sure they are close by?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by MadMuz; 04-03-2017, 09:31 AM. Reason: replaced missing pics

I am sure they are close by?

Comment

Yes, and he must have been pretty distracted by people pointing where he should go.... he was coming in and one guy points over there, then another points somewhere else.... he may have been paying attention to them and took his eye off the ball

Comment

• blakemorem
        blakemorem commented
        Editing a comment
        Talking about Power lines...I had spent a lot of quiet hanger time thinking about those invisible hazards and the light bulb illuminated. Hey i thought i should re visit an old design and see if i could change the application. So to the drawing board i went and quietly spent many hours with circuit design whilst tormented by news of another fatality power line incident. What I'm talking about is a power line detector.Well somewhat dismayed about the outcome as an American mob introduced a power line detector...very similar in design and concept and the un canny timing too also the introduction was not original.. leaves me wondering about the developer i was negotiating with...lesson learned about intellectual property registry i guess. I still think my design is better..anyway GONE...But fellars it's quite simple as power lines radiate 50 Hz frequency and like AM radio you can male a ultra low frequency receiver and filter circuit and sampling referencing circuit that positively identifies power lines. My design was more advanced but wont share it as if the other un named got the patent they can figure out that for themselves if they have the intellect or creativity nothing like knowledge it's the prime resource and cant steal that...possibly buy it like NASA. Any way they have stitched up military contracts and Huey, well done fellars....theirs that money and ethics dilemma again. Anyway it's developed and available now.

Cricky Mike, do you mean there is available a reciever that can pick up the 50 cycle buzz of a 240v power cable before you run into it at 60kts? I've often thought of making a electro magnetic 'hat' and place it on a volunteers head and play with the current, voltage (up to a point) and frequency and see if he turns into a zombie or becomes in a state of ecstasy, more intelligent, ect. O'l mate where I worked once poked his head in a demagnitising machine and from then on p***ed with flying colours all exams he sat for the rest of his life. (Maybe he was inteligent from the start) That's weird, the computer won't let me spell the word 'passed' It must think that word is obscene.
      Last edited by mad max; 28-08-2016, 08:17 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X