Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I wonder why gyros have a bad public image?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My vote for the "stick" gyro"s goes to MadMuz. ;D He is already investing time into this and just need to get his message out. Stick gyro"s??

Comment

Well Birdy,The truck and team of Ninjas I sent to purloin your Feral apparently fell into a disused dugout at Coober Pedy and disappeared.I warned you I was gonna put the Feral on a revolving pole and have your YouTube vids playing on a continuous loop. Maybe you"d now like to jump on a plane and we"ll put you on the revolving pole instead?Otherwise, I guess we can plan for "Feral on a Pole" for 2017.Mark R

Comment

I would be happy to help ASRA out chopper. As a retired builder I don"t have any skills in the publicity area but I am keen, love gyros and do travel around the place a fair bit which probably puts me in the new brigade category with my " new generation" gyro. I believe there are 12 or 13 gyros going to be on display at Avalon this year with 6 or 7 of us flying down from NSW.I still have to get out to your shed one day and take a look at your gyro collection!I missed [ for the first time since being elected] the AGM so I"m not sure if we have a current publicity officer but a "offer of help" could see you with a position ! Traveling around the country is whats needed to get to talk face to face with other pilots & the general public. Terrific to hear that there"s going to be a big collection of gyros for Avalon & some 7 or so actually flying in!!!

Comment

mostly retired ???? when did that happen, just got the machine out of the dam after nearly bogging it outa sight , got the grader all fixed , got the gyro with the 4 banger rotax and now you nearly retire, no chop. another 10 years mate. some body has to help pay for all the lazy buggers wasting money in Canberra. how can they fund all the take over spills and every thing.

Comment

....... is whats needed to get to talk face to face with other pilots & the general public. Hey Chopper, you cant mention the "general public"

Comment

mostly retired ???? when did that happen, just got the machine out of the dam after nearly bogging it outa sight , got the grader all fixed , got the gyro with the 4 banger rotax and now you nearly retire, no chop. another 10 years mate. some body has to help pay for all the lazy buggers wasting money in Canberra. how can they fund all the take over spills and every thing.

Comment

My vote for the "stick" gyro"s goes to MadMuz. ;D He is already investing time into this and just need to get his message out. Stick gyro"s??

Comment

We"re not that precious Muz, I"ve seen an MTO Sport flying around stripped down without the fiberglass pod and Murrays right they are basically a stick gyro but geez they look good fully dressed.

Comment

We"re not that precious Muz, I"ve seen an MTO Sport flying around stripped down without the fiberglass pod and Murrays right they are basically a stick gyro but geez they look good fully dressed.Sorry Rick, that was actually just

Comment

You recon a uro tub looks naked without its covers??Hava look at an R22 with no shell.Youll never git in anatha.And Mark, the ferels stayn put.

Comment

Have a look at a Fw with the engine cowls pulled off, just a few bits of half inch pipe holding the engine in !

Comment

Working...
                        X