Gyro commercial operations?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gyro commercial operations?

There is a proposal to be put forward in the UK for factory built certified gyros to get a Certificate of Airworthiness which would then allow for gyros to be used for commercial operations.While it is only a proposal it"s a start and once the precedent is set you would think that it would then open the door for the same to happen in other countries.......... maybe

Yeah right and labor will get Qld out of debt too

Comment

It would be fought tooth and nail by the Helli industry.

Comment

They could jump ship n fly sumthn more suitable, but thatll never happen while casa are holdn their hands, and casa wont change coz cost means nuthn to them, theyv never had to earn a dollar outside of their airconditioned lives.While theres a Public servant witha radar, authority n nuthn perpousful to do, therell always be those who,ll fly under it.Tis how it works. :

Comment

Rick,any gyro manufacturer either here or overseas could go down the certified route, all it means is patience, money, and a gyro capable of passing certification.It would be an advantage if an overseas manufacturer got their model certified in there own country and carry that certification to VH in OZ. It would mean for aerial work you would need a PPL(G) AOC etc etc. Like I said, patience and money.And Bones I"m shocked you didn"t vote labour,shame shame shame.

Comment

And Bones I"m shocked you didn"t vote labour,shame shame shame.Muz i give you more credit, but i would waste my p*ss on a labor politician.

Comment

And thats the catch Murry.By the time ( and coin) you do get that precious AOC, you woulda been better off go,n GA to start.Its almost like its designed that way. :So we just say f**** you n stick our didgit up at that freckle faced PS and do the job anyway, at a tenth the cost, and 1/4 the rate, and safer.Well, thats wot id do, if i wasnt so rich.

Comment

Muz i give you more credit, but i would waste my p*ss on a labor politician.I think the words for it are agree to disagree,

Comment

Working...
                X