Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little wing SxS

Gday,
    Reading on the rotary wing forum it seems there was a side by side little wing built or begun building in oz, does anybody know anything about it?
    Was it finished? Where is it?.

cheers wolfy

Hi Wolfy, No, I have not heard of it.
    Remember: no matter where you go, there you are

Comment

Comment

Thanks Rick just shot him an email.

wolfy

Comment

There was a little wing about going back into early 2000's I reckon it was, however it was "damaged" during testing & after that is another story. Well, the testing is a story in itself.

Comment

Thanks Brian yep I reckon ive heard that story.
            There is a couple of little wings flying in oz, I am interested to know if that side by side was finished/flown.

wolfy

Comment

couple of photos, not two seaters.
              Remember: no matter where you go, there you are

Comment

Thanks Ross I have seen that yellow one before (pics) but not the blue one. Certainly don't see many like that around.

wolfy

Comment

Murray sold his Little Wing to a bloke in SA and its still flying as far as I know. Terry Emsden from BNE had a Bull Pup at one stage but I don't think it was ever finished. Don't know where it is now. Waddles
                  Waddles

In aviation, the only stupid question is the one you don't ask!

Comment

Thanks Allan yeah I've spoken to Murray and Kevin Treagar recently about that. It seems maybe that s x s littlewing was never registered otherwise someone would know about it, I have seen pictures of the airframe but maybe that's as far as it went.

wolfy

Comment

Geoff Bryant in South Australia. The ELA distributor will know him.

Regards............Chook.

Comment

Cheers chooky, that's the fella who bought murray's isn't it or do you mean he was building the side by side littlewing?

cheers wolfy

Comment

Working...
                        X