Problems in ASRA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems in ASRA

have learnt a bit more about an issue that has gone very quiet and I refer to the suspension and

Brian.........your "original" posting..........here............where has it gone, did you delete it. ???
    If you aim for nothing, you'll hit it every time

Comment

Brian.........your "original" posting..........here............where has it gone, did you delete it. ???No Russell, I did not delete it. I thought that I may have not posted the original post correctly so I posted the same message again but with a diferent heading.

Comment

Thanks Allan for clarifying where you are and why you have resigned from the board, I have not said that you were a "rat" or anything else, in fact, you are a very important part of the membership and I think I can safely say, for all the other members, that you stay on as Op Manager and perhaps at another time, run again for the board when pressures allow it.Yes Allan, letters will be sent off in the near future to all members of the board.Adrian, I find it very difficult to believe what you have posted, in fact I wonder if you

Comment

Quote from: BeefBear on Today at 08:04:17 PMQuote from: Brian on Today at 11:24:42 AMTed, its been said that Birdy is good friends with the Evans. I"m good friends with Rosco and Tim, we are both prepared to defend our friends. I am good frinds with Birdy although we havent met......well,....I think we are still good friends

Comment

Working...
          X