Fuel bladders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuel bladders

Is anyone aware of who makes custom fuel bladders in Australia?
    Always carry a flask of whiskey in case of snakebite......and furthermore, always carry a small snake!

Good question Trooper
    Are you referring to 'jerry can' fuel bladders?
    I think that there are a couple of pilots who use them.
    In regard to a fixed fuel tank with a bladder, suggest goggle the internet.

I would commend someone who builds a gyro with a fuel tank system incorporating a bladder.
    Pilots who have suffered burns in the past would have benefited from such, regardless of the extra weight and cost involved in doing so.

Rossco
    Remember: no matter where you go, there you are

Comment

Yes Mate. I am after a custom size to be made up, and not the standard 5, 10 & 20 litre flexible jerry can style that are available at a couple of outlets.

I'm having difficulty locating someone who will make them, although several advertise that they will. One mob in the UK, quoted something like $4000 for an 80-100 litre bladder.
      Always carry a flask of whiskey in case of snakebite......and furthermore, always carry a small snake!

Comment

I have bought bladders off ‘Liquid Containment P/L’ and I believe they are based in QLD. Their web site says they do custom jobs.

Comment

Thanks Rick. Were yours the standard jerry can style? I have asked liquid Containment a few times in the past few weeks, but I'm not convinced that they are too keen on making a custom size.

Comment

You may have to look OS
            https://www.alibaba.com
            Remember: no matter where you go, there you are

Comment

Originally posted by TROOPER View Post
              Thanks Rick. Were yours the standard jerry can style? I have asked liquid Containment a few times in the past few weeks, but I'm not convinced that they are too keen on making a custom size.
              Myself and many others have bought the 20L jerry can style bladders off them.

Comment

Working...
              X