New member seeks information

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member seeks information

Hello everyoneI am completely new to gyrocopter game and would appreciate any answers or help you can give me. I live near Rockhampton and wanted to know where I could do the necessary training for my ppl (h) and likely cost. I also wanted know what the cheapest 2 seater would cost me. I have been reading the other posts so I have a slight idea but any information would be great!Kind Regards, David

Hi David,Email me at registrar@asra.org.au and I will send you some information.LlewellaYou shouldn't push your luck. Play it safe and move the ladder..

Comment

Dave ..where abouts near Rocky do you live ?? i'm in Gladstone, give us a ring 4978 4543Safe Flying ... ding Good judgment comes from experience and experience comes from bad judgment

Comment

David, Thanks for contacting me. I hope you received the email I sent you yesterday.LlewellaYou shouldn't push your luck. Play it safe and move the ladder..

Comment

What's mindless chit chat ?Robert DunnMackay. Qld.Growing old is good while it lasts.

Comment

Rob, I think Woz was talking about this rubbishPPPPPSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHH...Swant twas vat ude sade????????AAAAHHHHHHHHHHH...One of his better posts don't you think? Ted

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Ted EgglestonRob, I think Woz was talking about this rubbishPPPPPSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHH...Swant twas vat ude sade????????AAAAHHHHHHHHHHH...One of his better posts don't you think? TedTed.I think that what Woz said there was extremely, enlightening,meaningful and informative.I'd even go so far as to say that the world is a better place for him having said it.Thanks Woz !Robert DunnMackay. Qld.Growing old is good while it lasts.

Comment

Llewella,Don't let him in.. If he's raging Dave before he gets a gyro plane, he'll be raving Dave afterwards, his wife and kids won't be able to understand him any more, he might start saying words like 'centre line thrust' and 'Lift coefficient', and then he might start babbling on about 'gyroscopic precession' and 'modulus of elasticity'. Please. Save the poor woman, she won't understand.This is a community service announcement.Nick.

Comment

Working...
                X