No announcement yet.

GYRO HOURS FLOWN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea from meEven though Ive only been lurking.By the way,while we are talking about experience, should we list how many crashes we have had? When you have one...its certainly an experience!Mark

Comment

Standard repy, those that have and those that goanna [B)]. Be good to post the crash as a flying story rather than a number? Maybe near misses too? I nearly tipped her over once turning too quick when taxing, had two engine outs, a broken stick linkage and a few minor bits that are now also replaced and still a low hour pilot. Turns out the solo bit of paper needed to come with a set of spanners [:I]The arguments are good for saying that hours flown don't say everything, but its a start and better than nothing.Dave

Comment

Very good idea Scott and Dave. Hours logged probably don't tell the whole story, but I'm now officially suspect about anyone that won't list such information.Daryl Patterson

Comment

geez daryl, your onto me [8D]Safe Flying ... ding Good judgment comes from experience and experience comes from bad judgment

Comment

Working...
          X