Mentone 2005

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mentone 2005

G'Day Y'AllWell I'm back from a very good time at Mentone Ind.We It was realy good meeting Mitch, Waddles and Deana ( I hope I spelled her name right)very nice folks, "Bottlers" one and all.Mitch and I shared a Square Bear and It made me feel like a kid again,you know drink too much and crawl back to the car.WHEW that is some potent stuff Thanx Mitch.I got a ride in the Goldin Butterfly,MAN that was cool[8D] I'll post a few pix in the photo section when I get them sorted.Cheers allSonnyImage Insert: 83.64 KBImage Insert: Intelligence is not a privilege,it is a gift and should be used for the good of mankind.Image Insert: 83.62 KBI'm the one with the Bundy grin.

Sonny Ole Mate, you still messed up on that Aussie Moonshine?Mitch.www.thebutterflyllc.com

Comment

Howdy Mitch I can only say one bad thing about that fine triple filtered Bundaberg rum,I caint find it here in North Carolina.[]A very smooth drop.Reckon I'm back to the ole NC home made white litnin.[8D]How was the EAA thing? A lot cooler in Wis. I hope.Ya did'nt forget to take the camara WIDGEDIDGE?[]C'Yun's Cobba SonnyIntelligence is not a privilege,it is a gift and should be used for the good of mankind.

Comment

Working...
      X