Yankee forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yankee forum

Are any of you folks getting redirected to some ricebowl place telling you your account is suspended when you try to get on the rotary forum?[?]Flying the right side up in Canada

Yes I'm having the same trouble this morning...Art Spink...

Comment

Not IJust tryed it and had no problem. I had a simalar problem with another forum,it turned out the site had been hacked but admin. got it fixed.Try it agin and let me know if it still don't work and I'll relay the prob to Todd.SonnyIntelligence is not a privilege,it is a gift and should be used for the good of mankind.

Comment

I just got back on there. Todd says his server is getting over crowded somehow or other. What made it more odd was another forum that I go on called Black Rhino Performance was hacked this last week also. Hackers should have their fingers cut off![V]Flying the right side up in Canada

Comment

Why would anyone hack into a GYRO forum,?? they must be more mader n us.Ignorance is bliss............but only till you realise you were.You can always get the answer you want, if you ask enough experts.

Comment

Why would anybody want to BE a hacker? Unless they like being a common THIEF.Intelligence is not a privilege,it is a gift and should be used for the good of mankind.

Comment

It's easy.They use the forum server to spam every one.Cheers,Nick.

Comment

Your right Birdy and more puzzling is why would anyone want to hack a small forum for Yamaha Rhinos. Do you folks in Oz have any rhino machines down there?Flying the right side up in Canada

Comment

Kids do it just so they can see the havoc they cause. They find it hard to get into forums (sites that they hang out in) that run third party protection and come to sites that rarely get hacked to practice on. If you haven't got the latest software updates or any protection modules running then it's not that hard to find ways to inject sql into your site (hack). In fact all they do is go to a crackers forum and they can discuss ways to and look for ideas.Nothing is hack proof, if it can be written then it can be broken!Safe Flying ... ding Good judgment comes from experience and experience comes from bad judgment

Comment

Working...
                  X