No announcement yet.

Possible error in your statement, Paul.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

welcome to the forum, Brad. well I'm kinda new too.

Comment

Gidday Brad,My welcome to the forum also. Good to see you here.Gentlemen. Brad was the co-pilot for the Cartercopter test programme, and was onboard for the last unfortunate flight. I had the pleasure of meeting and flying with him at Mentone in the US this past year. He holds a Basic Flight Instructor rating in the US, and is no mug. Beware!Sorry to dob you in Brad. "Right" you will say.I don't have a lot of time to spend on this venue, but I'm sure the boys will keep you on your toes. Regards,Waddles.
      Waddles

In aviation, the only stupid question is the one you don't ask!

Comment

Just my 2 bobs worth ....I learnt to fly in in a tandem CLT machine. I found that I had a tendency to PIO in it for some reason or other. I now fly a Rosco machine and have never had any trouble or looked like PIOing in it.Maybe it was the fact that the tandem was very light in the stick that caused my problems with the CLT machine who knows, but from my point of view I'd much prefer to be flying the Rosco machine than the one I was taught in!Safe Flying ... ding Good judgment comes from experience and experience comes from bad judgment

Comment

What type, and who's tandem did you train in Geoff?.

Comment

Working...
          X