Oh my

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh my

Dunno why it wont open. If this dont work I'll put it on theYank Forum.Image Insert: 74.4 KBRobert DunnMackay. Qld.Growing old is good while it lasts.Edited by webmaster, changed from 2005125213619_New UAV's.JPG to 2005125213619_New_UAVs.JPG

Yeh right, wot planet's this d%&*head on.Ignorance is bliss............but only till you realise you were.You can always get the answer you want, if you ask enough experts.

Comment

He's not on anything Birdy, might sound far fetched but this thing can and most likely be used to keep a eye on what blokes like you and I are doing on our properties. This aircraft can remain aloft for days and is fairly cheap to operate[ a lot cheaper and quicker than sat photo] they can be fitted up with video and high resolution cameras and can be monitered from a city office. You read that part that said " collect data " well, collect data they will . The seeing where the stock is part is a bit far fetched just yet in your part of the world .Thats my opinion !Brian

Comment

Working...
      X