Please explain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please explain

I am bewildered here........I entered information into this forum as to another web site that I had stumbled apon, relating to these gyros. That entry of mine lasted just some minutes before it was deleted by some one within this group [asra]My entry was in your "other web sites" section, that had another entry there that was related to helicopters only. Mine was another gyrocopter site , that I concidered informative, and I wished to share this finding of mine to you, but alas, not to be.So........can some one please explain

Frilly,I think that is a no no.Mate, post it onto the American Forum, we'll access it there.Cheers.Robert DunnMackay. Qld.Growing old is good while it lasts.

Comment

Robert.........thankyouWhat is that amercan site ???????But...........WHY, why go via america......whats going on here,in this site. Your reply was veiled to a degree.What am I missing here, please explain.Thankyou L.W

Comment

http://vps.zoniehosting.com/~rotary/...phpsalutations []André Martin.Québec; CANADA.

Comment

Luke,I read on another, dare I say it, Oz forum, some time ago,that somebody else had a similar problem ?I cant explain the reasoning behind it, so you will just have toaccept it as another of lifes little absurdities !The American Forum is excellant but dont forget that you need to register before you can post.Cheers.Robert DunnMackay. Qld.Growing old is good while it lasts.

Comment

Working...
          X