Dream Hangar.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dream Hangar.

Below is a aerial shot of John Travolta's house.My goal is to one day own one just like it but with a gyro-port as well.Regards Sam. [][][]Image Insert: 67.4 KB

Go on Sam,You'd have some trouble shoving those babies out onto the tarmac..Cheers,Nick

Comment

Hey Sam, you could come down here and join us elite East Gippslanders. The East Gippsland Council are in the process of planning an airpark here at our airport. You can build your dream home on land they are going to offer for sale on airport land, with a taxiway to the back of your house block where you can store you aircraft in your hangar on your own property.Pete

Comment

quote:Originally posted by pbradleyHey Sam, you could come down here and join us elite East Gippslanders. The East Gippsland Council are in the process of planning an airpark here at our airport. You can build your dream home on land they are going to offer for sale on airport land, with a taxiway to the back of your house block where you can store you aircraft in your hangar on your own property.PeteHey Pete, if you are buying one of those blocks it would be a GOOD reason not to come!!!! lol []Aussie Paul. []www.firebirdgyros.com

Comment

Hey Pete.I named this thread "Dream Hangar" for a reason.Because when I win tatts I finally will, but maybe not as big.Regards Sam.

Comment

Hey Paul, Why don't you come and move down here. Great weather, great scenery, GREAT PEOPLE, and great airport. You could build the dream hangar at the back of your home and move your business here. Just imagine. Fly and train every day from your own backyar with heaps of people in the area interested in training. We could use a local CFI and would save me the effort of getting a ticket to train. I'd even share a snag with you at the end of the day. Think about it fella.And Sam, if you are relying on your luck to win tattslotto, rather than your abundant sales skills to enable you to live a life like John Travolta, then you doomed to failure. Come on, move your family down here and live the life NOW.Pete

Comment

I tell you what Pete, very tempting!!!! Or nelson in NZ. My Firebird agent lives in Nelson and I spend quite a bit of time there. The mountains are closer in NZ though!!!The only thing that keeps us here is Family, and the fact that BLT is only an hour away from Tullumarine an International airport, with a one hour shuttle bus ride to BLT.Aussie Paul. []www.firebirdgyros.com

Comment

Nelson NZ is further from the family and for the amount of times you fly out of Tullamarine, another 3 hours doesn't amount to much. Come on Paul, talk your whole family to move down here. And it's so close to heaven that it's only a local call away.Pete

Comment

quote:Originally posted by pbradleyNelson NZ is further from the family and for the amount of times you fly out of Tullamarine, another 3 hours doesn't amount to much. Come on Paul, talk your whole family to move down here. And it's so close to heaven that it's only a local call away.PetePete, Tullumarine is for my students and purchasers convenience.[^]A local call to Darwin!!![:0] Russell reckons Darwin is heaven!!!!![]Aussie Paul.[]www.firebirdgyros.com

Comment

Oh Paul Paul. Here is another aerial of Bairnsdale looking down the Mitchell River to one of the largest silt jetties in the world, and onto the Gippsland Lakes and then further to Greg Mitchell sunning himself at the Nudist Colony, in the hope you will come to your senses. I am sure if a buyer is willing to spend $50gs on a Firebird, you will travel another 200ks to collect them from the airport or they will travel 200 ks themselves. But as my old papa used to say- You can lead a horse to water but can't make it drink. No matter. I just better get the Ops manual out and study to become an Instructor myself. Nar, I think I will just go for a fly. Hooroo.Image Insert: 55.58

Comment

Hey Sam, if you look closely and compare your photo of John's pad and mine of my back yard, my grass is greener. Who gives a rats' about bricks 'n mortar.Pete

Comment

I do. Give a rats ****, that is.About, Rocks and mortar.What! Oh come on. [:0]It's an airial shot.[B)] Of course it's relevent and allowed I believe. Look up the by-law thingy's or whatever they're called.[)]Who's 'grass is greener'?[]Got a builder starting with me soon...this means I'll be back in the air soon. [][]Keep the 'airial' shots comming Boys. From the Bare Patch Nudist Colony. []Mitch.Must remember to get that beach endorsement from Muzza at Biggenden. How much are they again Murray?[}][8D][]Image Insert: 83.39

Comment

It's looking good Mich but sure your little lady hasn't fashioned it after one of 'Her Majesty's' fine establishments to keep you contained, and not flying off somewhere?Pete

Comment

A sad storyso sorry but trueyou never own a house,It'll always own you..

Comment

Working...
                            X