Helmets, headphones and Intercoms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Helmets, headphones and Intercoms

I am about ready to purchase a set of two helmets and intercom for my two seater to train with. I have always used a single helmet headphone combo with single jack from UFM in Victoria. Any suggestions what is working well in the two seat gyros out there at the moment and where to get them?PeteBairnsdale,Vic.

Hi Pete.I bought my self a Raptor Designs pty.ltd HelmetI opted for the Skyrunner UL Certified helmet with integrated headset and beard.I guess you want them for training, so whatever helmet you place on your students head make sure it is fully certified.John Reynoldson is a top bloke and very helpful. He is here in Melbourne, so tech support is very local.Raptor Designs is located at 675 South road East Bentleigh Vic.Phone 03 9553 6445.http://www.aerialpursuits.com/Regards Sam. []

Comment

Pete,I have the latest Raptor dual Helmet, Headset and Intercom set, used once, the customer had already doubled up on the order, cost $1875. John Reynoldson would not give me a refund but offered to sell them at a discounted price, rather than return them I have to discount them by a third and offer them for sale for $1200.If you are interested you can contact me, Ph 02 45732054.Jeff H-S

Comment

Sold thanks.PeteBairnsdale,Vic.

Comment

Just saw this thread as a result of a Google search and some clarification is indicated.A refund is offered for your Raptor Designs gear if you return it in saleable condition before 30 days, no questions asked.

Comment

Sam,I"ll verify what you say..You buy "goods" off John, he doesn"t sell garbage. All the stuff I"d got off him was "good".Cheers,Nick.

Comment

Sam,I"ll verify what you say..You buy "goods" off John, he doesn"t sell garbage. All the stuff I"d got off him was "good".Cheers,Nick.And the promptest service I"ve ever seen. Wired up my radio/helmet and made interface. 300kms each way and it was back to me in under 48 hours from the time I posted it.

Comment

Working...
              X