No announcement yet.

Commercial licencing info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It gives us hope that we may be able to dig up our weapons to patrolour shores to ward off illegal fishermen and uglies disguised as funnies !On the other hand, thanks Paul. I like to learn new stuff every day.We gotta nuf room in our head ta cram stuff, eh.Murray, did you take any pics at the Nationals ?Cheers.Robert DunnMackay. Qld.Growing old is good while it lasts.

Comment

It gives us hope that we may be able to dig up our weapons to patrolour shores to ward off illegal fishermen and uglies disguised as funnies !On the other hand, thanks Paul. I like to learn new stuff every day.We gotta nuf room in our head ta cram stuff, eh.Murray, did you take any pics at the Nationals ?Cheers.Robert DunnMackay. Qld.Growing old is good while it lasts.

Comment

LOL Paul,, Rob, was a bit busy but got my son to take a few,I'll get him to post them as they need to be reduced and thats way above my computer skills.M Barker

Comment

LOL Paul,, Rob, was a bit busy but got my son to take a few,I'll get him to post them as they need to be reduced and thats way above my computer skills.M Barker

Comment

Working...
          X