Boots???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boots???

"The people that I dont respect are ones like Monro, who keep trying to stick the boot in.Robert DunnMackay. Qld."Hey. Thanks for spelling my name right, most people get it wrong.I have nothing against the firebird, just the lierbird.MONRO....

Well Graeme, thats where we differ.If I have a beef with somebody I thrash it out face to face and thenthats that. After that, if I still dislike them, know one but mewould know.I dont think its personally healthy to let things eat at you forlengths of time and when you constantly attack the same person overand over, its you that people begin to look sideways at andprefer to pity and avoid.Even the docile Yanks have tried to point this out to you.Graeme, you might still be a worthwhile sort of a fellow, its timeto let it go. You might personally dislike me too but that doesn'tmatter, just do yourself a favour.Watch the ABC at 12-30 on Saturday arvo and then ask yourself if anyof these goings on in the recent past has really been that important.Cheers.Robert DunnMackay. Qld.Growing old is good while it lasts.

Comment

Well Graeme, thats where we differ.If I have a beef with somebody I thrash it out face to face and thenthats that. After that, if I still dislike them, know one but mewould know.I dont think its personally healthy to let things eat at you forlengths of time and when you constantly attack the same person overand over, its you that people begin to look sideways at andprefer to pity and avoid.Even the docile Yanks have tried to point this out to you.Graeme, you might still be a worthwhile sort of a fellow, its timeto let it go. You might personally dislike me too but that doesn'tmatter, just do yourself a favour.Watch the ABC at 12-30 on Saturday arvo and then ask yourself if anyof these goings on in the recent past has really been that important.Cheers.Robert DunnMackay. Qld.Growing old is good while it lasts.

Comment

Soooo,What's on at 12:30 this saturday arvo?? Landline?Cheers,Nick.Nicholas TomlinAlarmist - www.alarmist.com.au - we scare for you

Comment

Soooo,What's on at 12:30 this saturday arvo?? Landline?Cheers,Nick.Nicholas TomlinAlarmist - www.alarmist.com.au - we scare for you

Comment

No Nick, A repeat of this weeks "Australian Story".Its quite stirring and puts things in perspectiveLandline is on Sundy's and after Dr Who, its me favourite program.Did you see what Barry posted about them blades having a problem ?Cheers.Robert DunnMackay. Qld.Growing old is good while it lasts.

Comment

No Nick, A repeat of this weeks "Australian Story".Its quite stirring and puts things in perspectiveLandline is on Sundy's and after Dr Who, its me favourite program.Did you see what Barry posted about them blades having a problem ?Cheers.Robert DunnMackay. Qld.Growing old is good while it lasts.

Comment

Working...
              X