HELP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP

Hi AllDue to the fact that I live in this lovely state of WA or Wait Awhile as it should be known, and the very limited access we currently have to Gyro instruction I am looking at relocating to Melbourne later this year in order of living my dream of gaining my gyro licence and one day hopefully completing my instructor rating. I will be in Melbourne on the weekend of May 27th and 28th and am wondering if there is an instructor in the Melbourne area available to take me on a TIF flight on the Sunday. Any info would be greatly appreciated.CheersDarren

Hi Darren, Email me at paulbruty@tpg.com.auI may be able to help you out. I am in Perth training from the 8th May for a couple of weeks but I hope to be home by that weekend.In WA I will be flying from Serpentine. I can give you the email address and phone number of the guy who owns the machine and you could ask him if I can introduce you to gyros.Please email to make it happen.Aussie Paul[]www.firebirdgyros.com

Comment

Hi Darren, Email me at paulbruty@tpg.com.auI may be able to help you out. I am in Perth training from the 8th May for a couple of weeks but I hope to be home by that weekend.In WA I will be flying from Serpentine. I can give you the email address and phone number of the guy who owns the machine and you could ask him if I can introduce you to gyros.Please email to make it happen.Aussie Paul[]www.firebirdgyros.com

Comment

Hi PaulE-mail is on its way, thanks for the helpCheersDarren

Comment

Hi PaulE-mail is on its way, thanks for the helpCheersDarren

Comment

Working...
          X