Life Insurance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Life Insurance

Gidday. Can anyone let me know of insurance companies that insure gyro pilots. Last time i tried I went to a broker and he couldnt find anyone!

Grant, are you talking life insurance ? I had a quote from MLC that was $90 / month to cover me as a non pilot that jumped to over $300 / month if I wanted cover if I was going to fly one of those crazy machines . I asked why the big hike & was told that from the "information" they had gathered that it was high risk - I was working in an underground mine at the time. Good luck.

Comment

Grant, are you talking life insurance ? I had a quote from MLC that was $90 / month to cover me as a non pilot that jumped to over $300 / month if I wanted cover if I was going to fly one of those crazy machines . I asked why the big hike & was told that from the "information" they had gathered that it was high risk - I was working in an underground mine at the time. Good luck.

Comment

Comment

Thanks Echo. I'm an underground sparky!

Comment

Comment

Comment

At least you were offered some cover Eric! even if it did have an outrageous loading.Hatrack, you may have to go offshore, as we did with the ASRA insurance. Our Insurer should be advertising in the winter Gyro News. They are even offering hull and seat cover Insurance.The local Insurers are pretty critical of the "Offshores", but after HIH I don't think they have any right to be.Fortunately when it comes time to renew I now have someone else who will give us a quote. Contact me if you need further help.John EvansThink logically and do things well, think laterally and do things better.

Comment

At least you were offered some cover Eric! even if it did have an outrageous loading.Hatrack, you may have to go offshore, as we did with the ASRA insurance. Our Insurer should be advertising in the winter Gyro News. They are even offering hull and seat cover Insurance.The local Insurers are pretty critical of the "Offshores", but after HIH I don't think they have any right to be.Fortunately when it comes time to renew I now have someone else who will give us a quote. Contact me if you need further help.John EvansThink logically and do things well, think laterally and do things better.

Comment

Comment

Grant , contact AXA , I got a quote for about $130 / month that covers me whilst flying.

Comment

Grant , contact AXA , I got a quote for about $130 / month that covers me whilst flying.

Comment

Comment

All this talk about Life Insurance is making me think you blokes are getting a bit super sensitive about your mortality. Is it an age thing or are you worried about your competence Grant?PeteBairnsdale,Vic.

Comment

All this talk about Life Insurance is making me think you blokes are getting a bit super sensitive about your mortality. Is it an age thing or are you worried about your competence Grant?PeteBairnsdale,Vic.

Comment

Working...
                              X