Thankyou

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thankyou

Hi allI would just like to take this opportunity to publically thank the following people for there generosity and support over the last couple of weeks. In no particular order Michael Richardson, Paul Bruty and David Brown each of whom gave up there own time to allow me a hands on welcome to the wonderful world of gyro's. If this is the general attitude of ASRA members the future of this great sport is sure to continue. Once again thankyou Michael,Paul and David for your time and knowledge and wish you all the best in your future endeavours and look forward to catching up again.CheersDarren Hills

My pleasure Darren. [^]I am staying near Margaret River with Michael and his wife Di at the moment. Michael's cross country exam work completed today, and some navigation exercises tomorrow in the lovely Magni.[]Aussie Paul.[]www.firebirdgyros.com

Comment

My pleasure Darren. [^]I am staying near Margaret River with Michael and his wife Di at the moment. Michael's cross country exam work completed today, and some navigation exercises tomorrow in the lovely Magni.[]Aussie Paul.[]www.firebirdgyros.com

Comment

Comment

Working...
        X